Nurturing relationships that enrich lives through giving.
The foundation is an integral part of a patients’ health journey. Providing an opportunity for patients and their families to be part of a community that appreciates, gives back and invests in better health outcomes for all.
When you choose the PA Research Foundation as your place to give you are helping to save lives and progress patient care through enabling us to fund patient support initiatives, advance medical research, purchase state of the art equipment and provide the latest education and training to healthcare staff.
The incredible PA Hospital
plus patients a year
patients enrolled in clinical trials
Treating a diverse community of
Home of the Gamma Knife Centre of Queensland, the VECTRA 3D whole body imaging machine and Translational Research Institute.
PA Research Foundation Executive
Chief Executive Officer
Executive Manager – Individual Giving
Senior Philanthropy Manager
PA Research Foundation Board
Professor Ruth McPhail
Janine Walker AM
Robert Bowen AO
Dylys Bertelsen OAM
Dr Michael Cleary PSM
Professor Stephen Lynch AC
Download our impact report or our annual report via the links below.
- 2022-23 PA Research Foundation Annual Report
- 2021-22 PA Research Foundation Impact Report
- 2021 PA Research Foundation Annual Report
- 2020 PA Research Foundation Annual Report
- PA Research Foundation Strategy 2022-26
- PA Research Foundation Annual Report 2019
- PA Research Foundation Annual Report 2018
- PA Research FoundationAnnual Report 2017
- PA Research Foundation Annual Report 2016